iBiker, the ultimate free cycling and indoor spinning tracker, will track your routes and rides, helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor cycling and training by distance, route, speed, and time.
The best part is when you upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training.* See your heart rate and effort level, get more accurate calorie burn numbers, and so much more.
iBiker integrates with top daily activity trackers including Apple Health, Garmin Vivofit, Fitbit or Apple Watch for a full picture of your active lifestyle and health, promoting health maintenance, greater fitness and performance, and weight loss too.
Whether you love the mountain bikes or street cycling, iBiker is a great workout planner and route tracker! Use iBiker to route and plan your outdoor bike rides with GPS. Great maps with splits, graphs and more.
Get cycling tips and tricks, performance coaching on rides with voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, and plenty more. Everything you need to make your rides a great experience.
Integrates with workout partners like TrainingPeaks, DailyMile, Runkeeper too!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor rides.
* Voice feedback prompts for significant shifts during your ride.
* In-workout metrics to help you achieve your distance, duration, calorie goals and more.
* Track important health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts, charts and maps
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
* Track your real effort calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* See how your heart rate recovers with our Recovery feature.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $9.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Use any of our cycling workout routines to spice up your training, do HIIT workouts, and more.
* Challenge yourself with our complete suite of cycling fitness assessments, such as the Critical Power 30 minute assessment, and get custom heart rate zones, cycling lactate threshold heart rate levels, overall fitness level and VO2 Max.
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded Goal setting options
* Email summaries every week, month, quarter and year
* Achievement and My Best support for extra motivation
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $39.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* Our undying gratitude
* Create your own Group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Activities even after they are complete to help you tell your story
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $9.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $39.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your users Account Settings after purchase.
* Compatible sensors requires an in-app upgrade and supported sensors using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) sold separately.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.