iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer app for iPhone and iPad
iBiker, the ultimate free cycling and indoor spinning tracker, will track your routes and rides, helping you monitor your indoor or outdoor cycling and training by distance, route, speed, and time.
The best part is when you upgrade for totally cool heart rate tracking and zone training.* See your heart rate and effort level, get more accurate calorie burn numbers, and so much more.
iBiker integrates with top daily activity trackers including Apple Health, Garmin Vivofit, Fitbit or Apple Watch for a full picture of your active lifestyle and health, promoting health maintenance, greater fitness and performance, and weight loss too.
Whether you love the mountain bikes or street cycling, iBiker is a great workout planner and route tracker! Use iBiker to route and plan your outdoor bike rides with GPS. Great maps with splits, graphs and more.
Get cycling tips and tricks, performance coaching on rides with voice feedback, splits, in-workout pictures, and plenty more. Everything you need to make your rides a great experience.
Integrates with workout partners like TrainingPeaks, DailyMile, Runkeeper too!
* GPS routes for any of your outdoor rides.
* Voice feedback prompts for significant shifts during your ride.
* In-workout metrics to help you achieve your distance, duration, calorie goals and more.
* Track important health metrics such as weight, blood pressure, resting pulse and sleep.
* Sync to the web for easy access.
* Share your workouts, charts and maps
IN APP PURCHASES AND SUBSCRIPTIONS:
Plus – Single purchase, no expiration. $6.99 USD.
* Heart rate tracking with a compatible heart rate monitor (Bluetooth Smart).
* Track your real effort calories.
* Real time heart rate charts.
* See how your heart rate recovers with our Recovery feature.
Pro Plus – Yearly subscription, $9.99 USD. Includes all of Plus, plus:
* Use any of our cycling workout routines to spice up your training, do HIIT workouts, and more.
* Challenge yourself with our complete suite of cycling fitness assessments, such as the Critical Power 30 minute assessment, and get custom heart rate zones, cycling lactate threshold heart rate levels, overall fitness level and VO2 Max.
* Supports us and our ongoing efforts to give you a great tracking experience (and we thank you!)
* Speed and cadence sensor support to help you track your biking distance, speed and cadence
* Foot pod support for a smoother distance tracking, more accurate cadence / strides reporting
* Expanded Goal setting options
* Email summaries every week, month, quarter and year
* Achievement and My Best support for extra motivation
* No Ads
Star membership – Yearly subscription, $39.99 USD. Includes all of Plus and Pro Plus, plus:
* Our undying gratitude
* Create your own Group online and share data with friends
* Expanded time in heart rate zone analysis
* Compare activities and workouts for deeper insight
* Upload photos to Activities even after they are complete to help you tell your story
All payments will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Note that subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, $9.99 per year for the Pro Plus, $39.99 per year for the Star. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription defined above, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by you the user. Any auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your users Account Settings after purchase.
* Compatible sensors requires an in-app upgrade and supported sensors using Bluetooth low energy (BLE) sold separately.
**Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Pros and cons of iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer app for iPhone and iPad
iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer app good for
This program is great tool to monitor my training. Only one problem with Km of summary is presenting different results of Km of Exercise.
It doesnt matter what You want to do This programam have Very Good
It does need improvements on miner things but i still love it
I use it everyday. Excellent integration with ANT hardware and other applications. Its the pivotal app. Good graphics and detail. Keep it going and more seamless integration would be excellent. Highly recommend.
Great app, very flexible and adaptable. I use it for jogging and cycle training.
Works well with Garmin sensors, withings scale and BP sensor. Very nice integration and completely customiseable displays.
I REALLY love it.
Beware however, calorie burn figures apprear to be almost DOUBLE reality when used with no heart rate monitor or other sensors.
Currently discussing the issue with tech support
For example, a 1h00 ride stated 1600 calories one day with no sensors, the next day I installed my heart sensor and speed/cadence, do the exact same ride and burner 675 calories and the same the next day... (and yes all my weight/size/age data was properly entered in both cases)
My research tells me that the later is correct and the 1600 was grossly exaggerated but how can it be so far out of wack ?
Will update review as I get answers from Digifit on the calorie issue. (They have been great with support up to date).
UPDATE: heard back from customer service that its a bug to be fixed in next patch.
(Thanks for great service and fast answers digifit)
Very intuitive and easy to use. Provides useful quality information. Integrates almost seamlessly with other sources and people. Use it for biking, hiking and walking. Have it tied to scale, BP cuff, heart rate monitor, foot cadence, bike speed and cadence, diet inputs, fit bit and spouse. All this with surprisingly little overhead and bother. Very motivational for our fitness and weight loss program.
Some bad moments
Why does app not work after update? My voice feedback just says "0ne one"
I clicked on email support and I dont even get an email. Just an endless loop I cant submit to.
I cant change dashboard. iPhone5s, ios7.0.2
When I tap the upper right "save", it doesnt apper dialog box to write preference name.
For me it has worked with health for at least a year. Now my bike rides do not transfer to Apple Health. A few more trys and I go looking for another app hopefully I can find one that works.
I really like this app because it’s easy to use, has giant text that is easy to read, yells out my progress (or lack thereof) as I ride, and transfers workout data to my fitbit account with no muss or fuss.
Other fitness trackers I’ve used in the same areas drain my phone’s battery within 30 minutes, don’t track at all, or inaccurately, when they can’t find a juicy signal, or don’t sync directly to fitbit. This one does it all.
The only things I dislike are the color scheme, which looks like a three-year-old was trying to use every crayon in the box, and that the map isn’t detailed enough to use for navigation, but these are minor quibbles, in my mind, for an app that does what I want it to do so smoothly.
Will not pair with apple health. Even after the latest release. When you get to the "enable pairing" and push the button it takes you out of ibiker all together.
Cant seem to use the app itself. I guess I can continue using Digifit and just syncing to the app to (hopefully) work with Apples HealthKit app.
heart rate - free,
heart rate free,
heart rate pro,
heart rate zone,
heart rate zone training,
heart rate tracker,
my heart rate,
free cycling app,
ibiker cycling & heart trainer,
heart rate trainer,
and other. So, download free iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer .ipa to run this nice iOS application on iPhone and iPad.
Usually iBiker Cycling & Heart Trainer iOS app used & searched for